Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Technical Drafter
Location: Edina, MN 55439
Term: 2 Months Contract (11/23/2020 to 02/01/2021)
- Utilize Revit & AutoCAD software to manage the 3-dimensional building models and to produce 2-dimensional Low Voltage System electrical drawings.
- Read and understand building construction, architectural and electrical drawings.
- Interpret and analyze the drawing to determine a network cable drawing.
- Create and maintain project file directories and transfer drawings.
- Re-format and modify existing drawings as required for the project.
- Extract data from electrical drawings to spreadsheets and modify spreadsheets as needed.
- Work with the CAD team in an open office environment.
- Focus on the accuracy of work and productivity in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit and
- Knowledge of construction documentation process
- Level of Formal Education: Associate Degree or Technical Certification
- Years of Experience: 2 – 3 years
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!