Position: Technical Coordinator
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Term: 10 months
- Works with department leadership and stakeholders to document or develop project scope, goals, and deliverables, including project dependencies, project plans, budget proposals, communications plan, project scope, project timeline, and milestones.
- Work with the Information Technology Manager to assign tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members depending on the complexity of the project and tracks project milestones and deliverables.
- Manages, tracks, and resolves cross-project dependencies, risks, issues/conflicts, and change requests to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Drives communication with project stakeholders to effectively communicate project expectations and status in a timely and clear fashion.
- Develops and delivers progress reports.
- Assist the Information Technology Manager in developing and delivering presentations to key stakeholders as needed.
- Conducts project post-implementation meetings and creates a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- May review current systems and processes for possible improvements and implement process changes as appropriate, including writing policies and/or procedures and training.
- Holds and/or attends regular project meetings, and teleconferences associated with assigned projects.
- Administers the project approach, structure, and charter through the establishment of project requirements and planning. Monitors the project budget and schedule.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, information systems and business.
- 2 years’ of experience in project coordination implementing smaller scale projects.
- 2 years’ of strong technical experience in Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- 2 years’ of experience and knowledge of project management practices and techniques, including plan development, scope and change control management, and work breakdown structure.
- Strong organization skills to take initiative and manage multiple tasks and work independently in a demanding, dynamic environment.
- Able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and relationship management skills to effectively engage with stakeholders and deal with a diverse set of problem.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills to validate the requirements/scope of a project and present information to stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze alternative solutions and work independently to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Technical ability to understand complex systems and manage cross-program dependencies.
Even better if you have:
- CAPM/PMP certification.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!