Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Business Analyst
Location: New York, NY
Term: 12 months
- Will be utilized for active development of technology solutions that will enable remediation
- Participate in meetings with stakeholders, document requirements, creating Jiras and conduction scrum meetings perform analysis, and coordinate across various teams including quants, trading and technology teams.
- Will help troubleshoot user issues using GUI and DB.
- Involved in release management and coordination.
- Provides business analysis towards the identification, evaluation, or testing of automated systems and related procedures. Interacts with business users and formulates business requirements.
- Develops guidelines for use of result tracking systems.
- Defines and performs quality checks of automated systems and leverages project tracking systems to manage results.
- Instrumental in capturing communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Works with user groups to provide training, handle questions, observe user needs and document the same.
- 3-5+ years of Equity Derivative Experience
- Familiarity with PnL, Risk , Attribution and VaR for Equities business
- Well-conversant with Agile methodology
- Good communication and soft skills with ability to do stakeholder management
- Troubleshooting skills to respond to user requests and questions
- Mathematically inclined with analytical abilities using Excel
- Previous financial experience
- 3+ years of business systems analysis or design experience demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Knowledge and understanding of operation work flows/processes
- Knowledge and understanding of governance and compliance expected from providing solutions in systems and technology domains