Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Manager with BA Experience
Location: New York, NY
Term: 12 months
- Will be responsible for the management of the Finances, Workforce Plan, Issue/Correct Actions, Regulatory Action Tracking, and Security/Risk items for the Legal, RAPA, Audit, Compliance Risk, and Testing & Validation Technology team
- Will act as COS for finance and work force plans.
- Creating presentational material for executives regarding different risk initiatives
- Will interact with other teams to obtain data and information relating to compliance and regulatory technology and create presentations
- Responsible for ensuring everything is up to date on assisting new onboarding for budget and workforce plans and business review of presentations on all activities and deliverables
- Responsible for leading business analysis and providing subject matter expertise for technology initiatives.
- Partner with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for complex business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions.
- Use domain specific and technology application(s) knowledge to define and lead detailed analysis in response to business & technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Responsible for communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Lead project / systems documentation and proactively monitor & manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Partner with business users and drive development and provision of training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
- Lead system testing and project development lifecycle
- Drives compliance through expertise of data accuracy, corporate policies and data security as related to the project.
- May interact with vendors, external industry participants, and regulatory agencies.
- May provide guidance and direction to teams, in addition to planning and delivering project initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years with Excel. Should be strong in pivot tables, charting, creating graphs, etc.
- 3+ years with PowerPoint. Should have strong understanding of how to make things presentable and translate technology terms into common English.
- Strong understanding of financials, budget processes, and how actuals budget and forecast together.
- Understanding of data manipulation from multiple sources
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis or design as demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Understanding of compliance and/or regulatory technology
- Deep knowledge and understanding of operation work flows/processes
- Deep knowledge and understanding of governance and compliance expected from providing solutions in systems and technology domains