Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Summit, NJ or Raleigh, NC
Term: 12 months
- This is the dedicated lead Technology Business Systems Associate that will work with Product Owner on creating backlog of epics and user stories in preparation for the placement of the existing Enterprise Business Resiliency system and work with ServiceNow platform team to ensure alignment with business needs and technical capability.
- This individual may focus more with business team, more with the engineering/delivery team, or an even mix
- Role that is a mix of a Technical Product Owner (TPO) and a Business Analyst working with the Product Owner/Manager of a Business Resiliency group that is working on initiative to replace business resiliency management system with ServiceNow BCM module.
- Provides business analysis expertise for technology initiatives.
- Partners with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for simple to moderate business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions.
- Uses domain specific and technology application(s) knowledge to conduct detailed analysis in response to business & technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Coordinates communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Creates and maintains project / systems documentation and proactively monitor & manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Works with business users to develop and provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
- Participates in system testing assessment and project development lifecycle.
- Applies deep knowledge of data accuracy, corporate policies and data security to any aspects of the project.
- May interact with vendors and external industry participants.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience as a Technical Product Owner delivering EBR systems and processes. Key output would be in developing user stories/requirements for the product manager/owner.
- Experience with developing epics and user stories may be helpful