Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Business Services Associate
Location: MA – BOSTON; NY - NEW YORK METRO AREA
Term: 6 months
- Manages and support the delivery of high profile technology products and services.
- Acts as the single point of contact for the client and the appropriate technical groups from solution planning to sizing/estimating to fulfillment.
- Influences technology selection by gathering and reviewing customer information, working with technology teams to determine if custom solution is necessary, and recommend best option to the customer.
- Provides guidance on leveraging new technology.
- Requests sizing estimates and reviews for reasonableness.
- Ensures service quality and cost-effectiveness of solutions.
- Monitors high profile projects to ensure requests are met on time and within sizing, keeping all parties informed of impacts and changes.
- Maintains regular contact with senior management within Technology and the supported business unit.
- Conducts research and analysis of competitive market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory/compliance issues, and implications of new implementations.
- Leads implementation of complex projects/initiatives impacting one or more lines of business.
- Understands and ensures compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Primary interface with Financial Industry Leaders for 2-4 business lines. Supports interfaces with Technology Industry Leaders, Analysts and Regulators.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5-7+ years of experience with Charles River Development
- 18.R + version of CRIMS experience
- Deep understanding of equity, fixed income, derivative products, trading life cycle including trade settlements
- SQL queries
- Cloud experience
- BA skill set
- Leadership experience
- 7+ years of technology experience Desired Qualifications; Experience managing multiple medium technology development efforts within a major line of business Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Relationship building skills
- Experience Partnering w/ business