Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Risk Process Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- Develop and implement a program to perform reviews of process, procedures and controls implemented as part of issue remediation to ensure sustainability of solutions six months+ after issue closure.
- Ensure the adequacy/ accuracy of scope, sampling methodology, testing approach, potential issues, work paper documentation, and adherence to performance standards for the issue assurance sustainability review process
- Develop subject matter expertise and a thorough understanding of the processes, risks and controls being reviewed
- Develop procedures for the issue assurance sustainability review
- Manage review engagements to planned dates, resources and commitments
- Document review results, any concerns identified, and provide recommendations to management for resolution
- Manages and support the delivery of high profile technology products and services.
- Acts as the single point of contact for the client and the appropriate technical groups from solution planning to sizing/estimating to fulfillment.
- Influences technology selection by gathering and reviewing customer information, working with technology teams to determine if custom solution is necessary, and recommend best option to the customer.
- Provides guidance on leveraging new technology.
- Requests sizing estimates and reviews for reasonableness.
- Ensures service quality and cost-effectiveness of solutions.
- Monitors high profile projects to ensure requests are met on time and within sizing, keeping all parties informed of impacts and changes.
- Maintains regular contact with senior management within Technology and the supported business unit.
- Conducts research and analysis of competitive market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory/compliance issues, and implications of new implementations.
- Leads implementation of complex projects/initiatives impacting one or more lines of business.
- Understands and ensures compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Primary interface with Financial Industry Leaders for 2-4 business lines.
- Supports interfaces with Technology Industry Leaders, Analysts and Regulators.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of information security and/or technology background
- 2-3 years of experience working in the banking industry
- Experience with evaluating processes, risks and design and effectiveness of controls
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats
- Strong ability to communicate complex technical information in simple terms to very senior business and technology leaders.
- A high level of comfort working with ambiguity or uncertainty and converting information into quantifiable concepts
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to manage numerous, competing demands from internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to assess potential issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Experience managing multiple medium technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management