Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Business Services Associate
Location: Minneapolis, Raleigh, Charlotte, Chandler, Philly, or Des Moines
Term: 6 months
- Creating senior level reporting on key strategic initiatives, progress, issues and accomplishments
- Drive the configuration and enablement of key data protection controls
- Coordinate with key partners to develop data protection requirements/user stories ( DLP, Data Retention, Sensitivity Labels)
- Analyzing the MS compliance solutions and providing strategic recommendations on deploying across the enterprise
- Research and track the MS roadmap and identify changes/modifications that impact current production controls
- Manages and support the delivery of high profile technology products and services.
- Acts as the single point of contact for the client and the appropriate technical groups from solution planning to sizing/estimating to fulfillment.
- Influences technology selection by gathering and reviewing customer information, working with technology teams to determine if custom solution is necessary, and recommend best option to the customer.
- Provides guidance on leveraging new technology. Requests sizing estimates and reviews for reasonableness.
- Ensures service quality and cost-effectiveness of solutions.
- Monitors high profile projects to ensure requests are met on time and within sizing, keeping all parties informed of impacts and changes.
- Maintains regular contact with senior management within Technology and the supported business unit.
- Conducts research and analysis of competitive market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory/compliance issues, and implications of new implementations.
- Leads implementation of complex projects/initiatives impacting one or more lines of business.
- Understands and ensures compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Primary interface with Financial Industry Leaders for 2-4 business lines.
- Supports interfaces with Technology Industry Leaders, Analysts and Regulators.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- MS 365 experience with Compliance Center solutions:
- Planning and Implementation of MIP manual and auto classification functionality
- Planning and Implementation of Retention and Record labels
- Planning and Implementation of DLP policies
- Jira experience- experience with creating and managing issues, dashboards and boards for multiple initiatives
- Strong knowledge of deploying data protection controls in the cloud
- 5+ years of strategic planning and development experience
- 1+ years of cloud experience
- 7+ years of technology experience
- Experience managing multiple medium technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management