Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Business Services Associate
Location: Saint Louis Park, Minnesota, 55426
Term: 11 months
- Operate Developer Segregation of Duties (DSoD) controls
- Using CICD tool access permission and activities data to identify DSoD violations through analysis of complex data sets
- Liaise with application teams and technology managers to resolve DSoD violations
- Create control evidence package, control related reports based on data mining, analysis, and evidence from app team
- Evaluate DSoD related data for completeness and accuracy, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Work directly with management and users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships
- Manages and support the delivery of high profile technology products and services.
- Acts as the single point of contact for the client and the appropriate technical groups from solution planning to sizing/estimating to fulfillment.
- Influences technology selection by gathering and reviewing customer information, working with technology teams to determine if custom solution is necessary, and recommend best option to the customer.
- Provides guidance on leveraging new technology.
- Requests sizing estimates and reviews for reasonableness.
- Ensures service quality and cost-effectiveness of solutions.
- Monitors high profile projects to ensure requests are met on time and within sizing, keeping all parties informed of impacts and changes.
- Maintains regular contact with senior management within Technology and the supported business unit.
- Conducts research and analysis of competitive market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory/compliance issues, and implications of new implementations.
- Leads implementation of complex projects/initiatives impacting one or more lines of business.
- Understands and ensures compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Primary interface with Financial Industry Leaders for 2-4 business lines.
- Supports interfaces with Technology Industry Leaders, Analysts and Regulators.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 5 years of SQL experience
- 3 years of MySql experience
- 3 years of Python experience
- 3 years of Powershell experience
- 5 years of data visualization experience
- 5 years of experience working with technical team
- 7+ years of technology experience
- 2 years of SharePoint development
- 3 years of Tableau development experience
- Experience managing multiple medium technology development efforts within a major line of business Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management