Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Business Services Analyst
Location: West Des Moines, Iowa, 50266
Term: 12 months
- This role will support Enterprise Eco Solutions and specifically assist the customer facing mailbox.
- Will be responsible for responding to daily emails and communication with end users and coordinating with internal and external teams.
- Will also assist in other areas that required medium excel skills and solid organizational skills.
- Responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of technical initiatives with moderate to high risk and complexity, impacting small number of users and/or departments.
- Responsibilities may include: schedules and coordinates problem reviews and ensures completion of assigned actions; identifies issues and works with team to provide solutions or escalates to avoid delays; generates reports regarding initiative and budget status and facilitates communication efforts; coordinates implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments; works with client groups to identify training needs and arranges and/or delivers training; works with teams to develop and document processes and procedures.
- Responsibilities may include: resolution of complex user access and other security administration issues; production support and maintenance of large-scale, business applications; troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues and resolution with users and vendors; plans and leads user projects for application and hardware installations and upgrades; user acceptance testing of technology components; develops and updates user documentation and procedures; assesses training needs, develops and conducts user/support training; analyzes performance trends, recommends and coordinates implementation of process and procedure improvements; understands and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for user area.
- Conducts research and analysis of competitive market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory/compliance issues, and implications of new implementations.
- Supports implementation of moderate to complex projects/initiatives.
- Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and may support implementation of key risk initiatives.
- Supports interfaces with Financial Industry Leaders, Technology Industry Leaders, and analysts.