Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Services Analyst
Location: Chandler, Arizona or Charlotte, NC
Term: 9 months
- Drive multiple work streams to successful conclusion and escalate to get results as needed.
- Develop an understanding of incoming work, identify the affected parties, communicate action needed concisely, and work with the teams to track the deliverables until done, escalating when deliverables are missed, and driving the teams to bring the work back on track through appropriately urgent actions.
- Working with other members of our team with these specialized skills, craft communications and reports which provide transparency into progress and insight into problems or actions needed by leaders
- Responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of technical initiatives with moderate to high risk and complexity, impacting small number of users and/or departments.
- Responsibilities may include: schedules and coordinates problem reviews and ensures completion of assigned actions; identifies issues and works with team to provide solutions or escalates to avoid delays; generates reports regarding initiative and budget status and facilitates communication efforts; coordinates implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments; works with client groups to identify training needs and arranges and/or delivers training; works with teams to develop and document processes and procedures.
- Responsibilities may include: resolution of complex user access and other security administration issues; production support and maintenance of large-scale, business applications; troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues and resolution with users and vendors; plans and leads user projects for application and hardware installations and upgrades; user acceptance testing of technology components; develops and updates user documentation and procedures; assesses training needs, develops and conducts user/support training; analyzes performance trends, recommends and coordinates implementation of process and procedure improvements; understands and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for user area.
- Conducts research and analysis of competitive market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory/compliance issues, and implications of new implementations.
- Supports implementation of moderate to complex projects/initiatives.
- Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and may support implementation of key risk initiatives.
- Supports interfaces with Financial Industry Leaders, Technology Industry Leaders, and analysts.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- The successful candidate:
- Will manage pressure well.
- Will communicate extremely clearly in writing and on the phone; virtually 100% of the job is via phone with people in other locations. Communication is critical.
- Will maintain a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Will see this role as an opportunity to demonstrate servant leadership in action.
- Will be self-motivated and will look for ways to add value beyond the letter of the assignment.
- Finds a way to clarify and simplify complicated scenarios for leadership decision and quick understanding.
- Self-motivated personality with big-picture awareness and a focus on making the team successful rather than doing the letter of the job.
- Willingness to put team before self and to engage in healthy discussion of options but to accept and support decisions once they are made.
- Clear diction and voice easy to understand on phone calls. All of our meetings and interactions are via phone.
- Upbeat, positive approach to tasks and client/team member interactions.
- Agile experience
- Financial industry experience
- Compliance, governance, policy,
- Risk Management