Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Project Coordinator
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, 85027
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of technical initiatives that impact multiple departments, systems and/or workflows with moderate to high risk and complexity or multiple initiatives simultaneously with lesser risk and complexity.
- Uses technical experience such as Desktop, Networking and other technical applications and knowledge of technical methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques to ensure all initiatives adhere to high quality standards, meet customer expectations, are delivered on time and within budget.
- Responsibilities are varied and may include one or more of the following: tracks and reports initiative and budget status; ensures completion of assigned actions; identifies issues and works with team to provide solutions or escalates to avoid delays; compiles and maintains documentation and issues log; coordinates implementation activities within or across department(s); works with client groups to identify training needs
- Responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of technical initiatives with moderate to high risk and complexity, impacting small number of users and/or departments.
- Responsibilities may include: schedules and coordinates problem reviews and ensures completion of assigned actions; identifies issues and works with team to provide solutions or escalates to avoid delays; generates reports regarding initiative and budget status and facilitates communication efforts; coordinates implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments; works with client groups to identify training needs and arranges and/or delivers training; works with teams to develop and document processes and procedures.
- Responsibilities may include: resolution of complex user access and other security administration issues; production support and maintenance of large-scale, business applications; troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues and resolution with users and vendors; plans and leads user projects for application and hardware installations and upgrades; user acceptance testing of technology components; develops and updates user documentation and procedures; assesses training needs, develops and conducts user/support training; analyzes performance trends, recommends and coordinates implementation of process and procedure improvements; understands and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for user area.
- Conducts research and analysis of competitive market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory/compliance issues, and implications of new implementations.
- Supports implementation of moderate to complex projects/initiatives.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of automation and engineering release development
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: automation and data automation
- Experienced with technical project coordination associated with PC, Server and network deployments.
- Capacity planning and inventory management background.
- Experience with Oracle queries.
- Experience with physical inventory and or warehouse management systems
- Strong experience with MS Office - specifically Excel