Global FinTech firm seeking a Technical Business Analyst for a new team in IT. As an Technical Business Analyst you will be the functional Subject Matter Expert/go to person to manage requirements and user stories for a POS application, working with product owners, Engineering & QA teams and other project stakeholders to deliver high-quality solutions focused on products aligned with the Strategic Roadmap.
- Serve as the product owner on an Agile development team with co-located and/or remote developer & QA resources.
- Define and prioritize the solution delivery roadmap and Product backlog to implement the product management vision and strategy, maintaining alignment between product and solution delivery teams.
- Managing requirements, and collaboratively planning, prioritizing, and tracking work.
- Evaluate input from multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to develop detailed functional & non-functional requirements through Agile user stories and other requirements documentation.
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements, communicate any technical challenges to implementation, and collaborate with the delivery team to recommend acceptable solutions & delivery timelines for stakeholders.
- Determine the impact of changes to other systems for upcoming projects and releases.
- Identify & mitigate gaps with existing systems/processes such as manual processes that should be automated, security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Validate application functionality by engaging in design reviews and test case reviews and completing acceptance testing.
- Determine & manage dependencies between the solution delivery team and other groups including operations and servicing to facilitate the deployment of completed solutions.
- Collaborate with the Agile team to regularly inspect and adapt the software development processes, evolving procedures and driving continuous improvement.
- Utilize data analysis tools (MSSQL, MS Access, Others) to assist in all duties
- Rally, SQL, SOAP, Advanced Spreadsheet user, Flow charts ( Lucidchart / Visio)
Solid SQL skills
Working experience in Agile Projects ( Scrum Methodology) including user stories, grooming sessions, daily planning, etc..
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with a Fortune500 organization in heavy growth mode. Great foot-in-the-door opportunity with a lot of exciting IT projects in the pipeline as they move everything to the cloud! Send your detailed resume & LinkedIn profile today!