We are looking for multiple Technical Business Analyst to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity!
Position: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Term: 12 months
- Translate business requirements into user stories, estimate scope of work and plan sprints to meet project deadlines.
- Design and implement business metrics w/in the mobile native code to enable reporting via the Adobe Analytics
- Orchestrate moving older mobile programming technologies such as Calatrava over to either Swift 3.0 (iOS) or Java (Android) and in the future, Kotlin (cross platform)
- Work with matrix teams on large projects to design and document data flow through technology stack, I.e. SOA/API COE to delta.com web apps to mobile APIs and ultimately mobile client
- Provide technical plans and mappings for moving client side content out of native application code and into website's content management system (AEM)
- Coordinate migration of mobile test automation framework from current implementation in Calabash to Appium technology
- Act as tech lead/SME for new Revenue Management solutions such as Upsell processes and Miles as Currency
- Coordinate matrix teams often comprised of backend developers, program developers/QA and mobile specific scrum team to implement large capital projects.
Is this a fit:
- Skills: TPF, Agile, ecommerce, Mobile app, iOS, Android JD experience
- Needs to exhibit an understanding and the ability to drive a development team through TDD (Test Driven Development) while building robust test automation to ensure quality products.
- Knowledge of test automation solutions such as Appium and Calabash
- Ability to translate design and user requirements into technical API structures (JSON/XML) and work with matrix teams to unit test and implement API solutions
- Technical understanding of business metrics systems and implementations such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Ability to translate designs into technical requirements across API, UI and metrics development
- Experience with ecommerce payment interactions such as credit card collection and processing, alternate form of payments (non-credit card) and concept such as mileage redemption in exchange for products/goods.
- Working knowledge of content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager to manage content driven app development solutions.
If this sounds like you, please apply to MATRIX today!