Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: LoanIQ Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC 28262
Term: 6 months
- We are looking for a LoanIQ Business Systems Consultant to support the implementation of a LIBOR replacement solution and other projects.
- Perform initial business functional testing of new core functionality in Compounding and document defects
- Document test scripts of new core functionality within selected target version
- Test Finastra defect fixes prior to code being deployed to SIT/UAT environment
- Strengthen LoanIQ data quality and controls
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- LoanIQ experience