Excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest nationwide healthcare organizations.
Basics: Seeking a Technical Analyst with experience in a healthcare environment.
Location: 100% REMOTE - Hours are MST (Arizona Time).
Type: 12-month contract
Rate: $43+/hourly, DOE
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
The Technical Analyst leverages their technical knowledge to provide application support and implementation support of low to moderate technology complexity. The Technical Analyst follows defined procedures to perform support for project implementation activities. Typically works on one or more projects or program as a Technical expert team member.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responds to incidents and requests, performs diagnosis, troubleshooting and critical thinking to solve or fulfill needs of low to moderate complexity; utilizing knowledge management and escalates issues when necessary.
- Responsible for taking on-call on a regular basis
- Follows appropriate change control process at all times
- Responsible to complete tasks and associated documentation within committed timeframes, and effectively communicate across teams and all levels of management.
- Participate in technical analysis discussions, deliver supporting artifacts and assist with conducting review sessions for all necessary approvals.
- Develop knowledge and participate in the transition to operations functions following implementation delivery.
- Receives necessary information and training of applications during the implementation of new solutions, upgrades, fixes.
- Participate in Product Release management functions which may include developing test plans, perform test plans, facilitating with end user for end user acceptance testing and may develop application validation scripts for ongoing operations team.
- May provide guidance and training and problem solving assistance to other team members.
- Seeks to identify repeatable issues or requests and perform continuous process improvement activities to ultimately improve customer satisfaction experience.
- Excellent writing/documentation and communication skills.
- Fast learner, quality consciousness and committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting hardware and software.
- Experience working with project life cycle or project management methodologies required.
- Ability to understand technology projects and concepts as they relate to high level business objectives and ability to present those concepts to both IT and non-IT audiences in concise and easily understandable manner is required.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule and meet deadlines is required.
- Proven interpersonal and relationship building skills, with the ability to manage up, down and across levels of the organization is required.
- Highly self-motivated, ability to complete assignments with limited supervision and attention to detail is required.
- Operational understanding and ability to work in a complex and matrix oriented team environment.
- Strong command of key productivity applications: Google Workspace, Microsoft Visio, for example
- Operational knowledge of interfaces/EDI, APIs, and evolving technology is desirable
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience in a Healthcare environment.
- 4 or more years’ experience with application support in a hospital or medical related industry required.
- 4-7 years’ experience working in IT as an Application Systems Analyst or Technical Analyst role