Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC preferred
Term: 6 - 24 months with potential to convert
- Work with partners on team to understand requirements for new features and documents
- Business requirements
- Able to function as a Test Engineer – help write automated tests
- Translate requirements into scenarios and use cases
- Validate requirements for code changes by dev team
- Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with their technology domain including, upgrades and deployments.
- Utilizes advanced technologies and methods to integrate their technology domain with other technology domains, enabling the creation of new or expanded heterogeneous environments.
- Develops new documentation and departmental technical procedures.
- Directs the gathering of performance statistics to assist in determining hardware and communication tools needed to support projected transaction volumes, response time and system availability targets.
- As an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems.
- Leads projects and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
- Leads projects and as an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems.
- Technical analyst with a development background, 7+ years experience
- Work experience in middleware business services / web services in a multi-tier environment
- Excellent and effective communication skills, verbal and written.
- Responsible for analyzing requirements, understanding impacts and creating technical user stories to design/implement requirements.
- Should be able to define APIs and create/update XML schemas. Familiarity with RAML and/or Swagger
- Should be able to discuss and present solution design/impact analysis with scrum team as well as interfacing application teams.
- Good core Java / J2EE skills, experience in SOAP web services/micro services and REST based middleware environment
- Spring framework
- Familiarity with databases – relational or NoSQL
- Familiarity with agile development methodology and software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development / Behavior driven development approaches
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and continuous integration
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture pattern
- Will be interacting with offshore team