Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Operations Analyst
Location: West Des Moines, Iowa, 50266
Term: 3 months
- Imaging of hardware and VMware (VDI).
- Other duties will include receiving equipment boxing and shipping completed hardware and receiving hardware
- Responsible for performing daily validation of the Application Health by login into the application and performing critical functional checks to ensure that its stable for business users.
- Responsible for monitoring all scheduled batch jobs and works on fixing in case of failures.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions.
- Determines the impact of changes made to existing hardware, software, and schedules.
- Audits complex critical systems delivery for business processes.
- Determines the impact of new products and tools implementation across the business and mitigates potential issues.
- Reduces the impact of application and infrastructure failures on business delivery.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Attention to detail
- 1+ year of experience working with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) demonstrated through work, military or education
- 1+ year of experience in technology production support (e.g. problem identification, ticket documentation, customer and vendor relations) demonstrated through work, military or education
- 1+ year of experience using IT ticket tracking tools demonstrated through work, military or education
- VM/VDI experience is a plus
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology