Our client is looking for a Technical Lead to join their team for a 12 month contract in Irving, TX! In this role you will be responsible for leading a team or developers and to align the technical direction of the solution. They will also work with Solutions Architect and other leads, Engineering Managers or vendors to build the end solution. They are accountable for the quality of the technical deliverables for the team. Ideal candidate comes from a Supply Chain background with technical experience in developing solutions using various supply chain technologies.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Analyzing Customer requirements and documenting Software Requirements Specification
- Producing design documents and participating in design reviews
- Partnering with other leads and vendors to define the end to end technical solution.
- Writing code, unit tests, and build/deployment scripts
- Monitoring and Managing project execution
- Executing performance/scalability tests & profiling hotspots
- Collaborating with QA, TechOps and Production Support during the various phases of the project
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Minimum 8 years exp in delivery of solutions, with an emphasis in implementing WMS, OMS and TMS solutions.
- Hands on experience developing/implementing Logistics/Supply-Chain technology solutions.
- Will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing, training and implementation of WMS solution extensions and integrations.
- Will own the scoping, design, estimation and ramp up process along with demo runs, and technical support.
- Analyze and discuss new requirements from business, understand use cases, design solutions (enhancements or new applications) to cover those needs with supportability and upgradeability in mind that will have minimal impact on existing applications.
- Lead application development within the development team (owning complex development personally or guiding one to many developers on the execution based on the project plan)
- Create and execute test plans - manual and automated
- Working knowledge of one or more: Oracle EBS, Vocollect, TMS, OMS, LMS and other major supply chain technologies.
- Knowledge of supply chain planning, distribution and logistics, finance, and production operations and the integration points across these functions
- Used agile methods to bring new solutions though experimental stages and subsequent scale up and industrialization
- Demonstrated ability to work across geographies and organizational levels
- Demonstrated success in building strong relationships with business organizations and technology delivery centers.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.