Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Change Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC - Chandler, AZ - Minneapolis, MN
Term: 6 months
- The team member will work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend best practices that are aligned with EFT Change Mgmt. goals and strategy.
- Will serve as a primary point of contact or EFT application and technology support groups as it relates to Change Mgmt. procedures.
- Helps drive Change Management and processes within the EFT Change Mgmt. organization.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for championing the Enterprise Change Mgmt. (ECM) Process within EFT by proactively promoting knowledge and use of the ECM process, procedures and tools.
- Provides business analysis expertise for technology initiatives.
- Partners with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for simple to moderate business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions.
- Uses domain specific and technology application(s) knowledge to conduct detailed analysis in response to business & technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Coordinates communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Creates and maintains project / systems documentation and proactively monitor & manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Works with business users to develop and provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
- Participates in system testing assessment and project development lifecycle.
- Applies deep knowledge of data accuracy, corporate policies and data security to any aspects of the project.
- May interact with vendors and external industry participants.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Change Management experience
- 1+ years of Problem Management experience
- 2+ years of PAC2000 experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Exposure to the client's PAC2000 system a plus
- Process efficiency experience - process assessment and recommendations for improvement
- Ability to provide strong customer service and develop customer relationships
- Experience articulating issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management