Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: PeopleSoft HR Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN; Charlotte, NC, Phoenix, AZ and other Cities (remote)
Term: 12 - 24 months
- Provides production support for Peoplesoft apps, specifically in Payroll, recruiting and benefits.
- Troubleshoots complex technical issues by working with the team members, business & tech partners to effectively troubleshoot, investigate, analyze and identify production issues and root cause.
- Uses diagnostic and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems.
- Identifies technical support gaps in the current technology process and recommend changes and usability to assure SLAs can be supported.
- Assesses changes for risk to production systems and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas.
- Responsible for accurate and timely communication of production issues.
- Applies deep knowledge of data accuracy, corporate policies and data security to any aspects of the project
- Provides business analysis expertise for technology initiatives.
- Partners with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for simple to moderate business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions.
- Uses domain specific and technology application(s) knowledge to conduct detailed analysis in response to business & technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Coordinates communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Creates and maintains project / systems documentation and proactively monitor & manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Works with business users to develop and provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
- Participates in system testing assessment and project development lifecycle.
- Applies deep knowledge of data accuracy, corporate policies and data security to any aspects of the project.
- May interact with vendors and external industry participants.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- 2+ years of HR systems experience (e.g. PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP or Workday)
- 2+ years of process design or improvement experience
- 2+ year of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- Knowledge and understanding of operation work flows/processes
- Knowledge and understanding of governance and compliance expected from providing solutions in systems and technology domains
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming
- 4+ years of application production support experience