Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Business Services Senior Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 10 months
- Will be leading process and tool(SDLC) design work to create deliverables such as guidelines, process flows, how-tos, standards, templates for Product teams to use to manage system changes from intake to production release.
- Responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of technical initiatives with moderate to high risk and complexity, impacting small number of users and/or departments.
- Responsibilities may include: schedules and coordinates problem reviews and ensures completion of assigned actions; identifies issues and works with team to provide solutions or escalates to avoid delays; generates reports regarding initiative and budget status and facilitates communication efforts; coordinates implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments; works with client groups to identify training needs and arranges and/or delivers training; works with teams to develop and document processes and procedures.
- Responsibilities may include: resolution of complex user access and other security administration issues; production support and maintenance of large-scale, business applications; troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues and resolution with users and vendors; plans and leads user projects for application and hardware installations and upgrades; user acceptance testing of technology components; develops and updates user documentation and procedures; assesses training needs, develops and conducts user/support training; analyzes performance trends, recommends and coordinates implementation of process and procedure improvements; understands and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for user area.
- Conducts research and analysis of competitive market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory/compliance issues, and implications of new implementations.
- implementation of moderate to complex projects/initiatives.
- Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and may support implementation of key risk initiatives.
- Supports interfaces with Financial Industry Leaders, Technology Industry Leaders, and analysts.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have strong background on widely used Software Development Lifecycle(SLDC) tools and processes,
- Experience of Agile methodologies and skills to contribute to future state
- Technology change management process and tools design, planning and execution work background
- Process design expertise
- Project Management skills
- System Change Management skills
- Software Development Lifecyle process and tools experience
- Awareness of DevOps tools