Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Process Analyst
Location: Chandler, Arizona, 85286
Term: 12 months
- This resource will provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing processes to meet business requirements.
- Responsible for organizing, leading and facilitating process development activities.
- Leads process efforts that develop robust, repeatable and sustainable processes for all assigned process activities.
- Facilitate the development of new processes and improvements to existing processes by focusing on efficiencies, risks and controls.
- Complete the necessary process models and documentation to enable agreement from the stakeholders on the process and enable ongoing sustainability of the process.
- Solutions typically require coordination across the business as well as some coordination with other businesses, including multiple systems, or systems not directly controlled by the business.
- Manages and supports the delivery of technology products & services for medium to large business unit clients.
- Acts as the single point of contact for the client & the appropriate technical groups from solution planning to sizing/estimating to fulfillment.
- Influences technology selection by gathering and reviewing customer information, working with technology teams to determine if custom solution is necessary, and recommend best option to the customer.
- Provides guidance on leveraging new technology.
- Requests sizing estimates and reviews for reasonableness.
- Ensures service quality and cost-effectiveness of solutions.
- Monitors high profile projects to ensure requests are met on time and within sizing, keeping all parties informed of impacts & changes.
- Maintains regular contact with all levels of management within Technology and the supported business unit.
- Conducts research/analysis of competitive market environment for innovative business products & services, regulatory/compliance issues, & implications of new implementations.
- Leads implementation of most complex projects/initiatives impacting multiple lines of business or across the enterprise.
- Understands compliance & risk management requirements for supported area & works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Primary interface with Financial Industry Leaders for 1 business Lines.
- Supports interfaces with Technology Industry Leaders, Analysts & Regulators.