Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Taxonomist - Information Architecture
Hourly Rate: $84.21/hr.
Term: 4 Months Contract
- Serve as the dedicated taxonomy/ontology expert for the client services expansion.
- Contribute to a multi-year, complex, and transformational initiative to clarify and unify our digital destinations.
- Ingest and understand a robust specific health services taxonomy that has been developed with extensive user research.
- Partner with user research and information architects to transition into a higher-level client health services taxonomy.
- Make a recommendation on the number of levels present in the taxonomy and resulting navigation to guide the UX and UI Designers in sitemap planning and design.
- Create taxonomic models, data models, data flow diagrams, vocabulary standards, and metadata management designs that incorporate business and customer requirements.
- Map future state taxonomy to current state in collaboration with domain experts to facilitate efficient and smooth implementation.
- Partner with core team to ensure our health services taxonomy and information architecture is optimal/logical for how our users and search engines consume content.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years of experience building and managing complex content taxonomies and information architecture.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology field.