Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Are you looking for a company that gives you the opportunity to develop analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential? How about a company which incentives their employees with a bonus and stock plan? Then apply here!!
Role: Tax Analyst
Location: Chandler, AZ
Type: Full-time permanent
Salary: $55,000 - $70,000 (DOE)
Perks: Bonus & stock plan, full suite of medical benefits that start on day one
Our client is seeking an experienced Tax Analyst to join their tax team based in Chandler, Arizona. They are looking for candidates who are eager to learn, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and who can deliver accurate results on multiple projects with competing deadlines.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Assistance with various aspects of calculating the quarterly and annual global income tax provisions under ASC 740
- Assistance in preparation of detailed calculations and forms supporting the US federal and state income tax returns
- Project management responsibilities related to their complex global tax structure
- Assistance in calculating, maintaining, and tracking uncertain tax positions (FIN 48)
- Assistance with various tax requirements associated with mergers and acquisitions
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Masters in Tax Preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work productively with our tax team and other cross functional teams
- Ability to work remotely at the direction of the company
- CPA license or equivalent license (acceptable to be in the process of obtaining your license)
- Experience working with global public companies as a tax professional in public accounting and/or private industry
- Experience with FIN18 and ASC 740 reporting for quarterly and annual income tax provisions in accordance with US GAAP
- International tax experience in the areas of intercompany transfer pricing, GILTI, BEAT, FDII, Subpart F, foreign tax credits, forms 5471/8858/1118, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- High degree of integrity
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and online tax research software
- Ability to manage and analyze large amounts of data
- Highly organized, self-motivated and detail oriented
- Project management experience
- OneSource Income Tax
- OneSource Tax Provision