- Function: Human Resources
- Job Ref: 219145
End Date: Through end of March (potential to convert direct)
Pay: $30-35/hr (can be flexible based off experience)
Schedule: M-F 8-5 (can be flexible with hours, but within 1st shift)
Location: REMOTE CA, however they must be open to going to one of the main distribution centers. They may be onsite for a day to meet key stakeholders and team members.
Main Distribution Centers:
• San Leandro
• San Jose
• Los Angeles
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Sourcing Specialist will support the Talent Acquisition team in all aspects of sourcing and talent pipeline development. This position will focus on sourcing strong and diverse talent for open positions in the field, corporate, both exempt and non-exempt.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Assist the recruitment team with sourcing high-volume roles and/or corporate roles by leveraging LinkedIn, Indeed resume database and other creative sourcing methods.
• Develop extensive pipeline candidate pools to fill current and potential needs, this includes but is not limited to:
o Review resumes with demonstrated experience and thorough understanding of position requirements and business needs.
o Sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, and complex internet searches and research and sourcing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
• Successfully utilize applicant tracking system to elevate and maximize the hiring process.
• Maintain sourcing databases to ensure all data is captured, updated, and reported properly.
• Assist with creating recruitment strategies so that we can reach and identify top talent for hard to fill/niche roles.
• Build and nurture a pipeline of talent for future needs and identified skill gaps across the organization.
• Convert talent leads to applicants within the applicant tracking system.
• Network and actively promote our brand through creation and utilization of recruitment branding materials.
• Participate in establishing an “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
• Work collaboratively with the TA team and communication department to maintain consistency of branding, and communication.
• Research, implement and maintain leading edge and creative sourcing tools and resources that improve candidate relationship development.
• Build knowledge of competitor institutions and use market data and internal productivity metrics to inform sourcing strategy and recruitment methodologies.
• Experienced in passive candidate identification, familiar with technology/tools necessary for resume mining and posting for talent attraction.
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
• High School Degree/GED with 0-1+ year of related experience in Talent Acquisition and/or talent developing/sourcing.
• Experience working in a fast paced, metrics driven environment.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Experience with sourcing tools and methodologies such as Applicant Tracking System (ATS), LinkedIn, Resume Databases (Indeed, Job Boards), Social Media and Branding.
• Strong knowledge of industry and technology trends, compensation and benefits.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, HR, marketing, or related field with 0 -1+ year of related experience.
• Experience with sourcing tools and methodologies such as LinkedIn and Resume Databases.
• Experience with social media marketing and branding.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.