MATRIX is looking for a Talent Acquisition Sourcer with Supply Chain expertise to join our Recruiting as a Service Practice. This assignment will be 6+ months with a high likelihood of extension. Can work 100% remotely from anywhere in the United States. Our Rapid Scale Hiring team interfaces directly with Talent Acquisition and Hiring Managers at some of the world’s most respected companies in Software, Insurance, Retail, Banking, and Consumer Packaged Goods. In this role, you will work as an extension of our customers Talent Acquisition team and serve as a Corporate Sourcer, Supply Chain for one of the world's most respected brands. This is a great opportunity for an experienced sourcer looking to step into the corporate world, or for a corporate recruiter/sourcer looking to expand their experience sourcing candidates with one of the best TA organizations around.
· Have an agile mindset, with a desire to learn and apply business agility to all things sourcing.
· Source, Screen, and interview candidates to determine appropriate qualifications and skills.
· Deliver consistent communication regarding candidate sourcing efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through various forms of communication
· Manage the effectiveness of all sourcing efforts, with specific attention paid to candidate flow of in all stages of the pipeline
· 3-5+ years of successful supply chain or field sales sourcing.
· Proven ability to provide excellent candidate customer service through the entire sourcing and recruiting process
· Expertise using LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools
· Creative thinker in regard to identifying and engaging passive talent
· Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving agile environment
· Sense of urgency and prioritization skills
· Kenexa, iCims and advanced excel skills a big plus