- Function: Human Resources
- Job Ref: 216226
• Source hard to find passive R&D talent through a variety of channels and using diverse sourcing tools and techniques
• Generate long-term talent pipeline for hard-to-fill roles
• Research and target new talent sourcing channels, constantly working to uncover new hidden talent pools
• Build efficiencies in the Sourcing process by exploring and implement new Sourcing tools and systems
• Serve as an advisor with regards to sourcing best practices to include sourcing strategy, evaluation techniques and decision making
• Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
• Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally at all level from Junior to Senior Executive level
• Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
• Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with recruiting team and client groups
• Manage the staffing process ensuring high-touch candidate experience with outstanding follow-up and the ability to communicate a deep knowledge of the overall business as well as that of the hiring client group
• Evaluate candidate fit by engaging both technical and behavioral interviewing techniques, as well as unconventional techniques to identify exceptional talent
• Ensure the correct usage of Sourcing systems and processes
• 3+ years of proven sourcing expertise in a dynamic International business environment.
• Prefer experience sourcing for R&D positions. CPG or Food & Beverage industry experience is a plus.
• Expertise using a variety of sourcing tools & techniques including but not limited to Boolean search, aggregators, automation tools, LinkedIn recruiter, scrapers, etc
• Proficiency and passion for sourcing 'beneath the surface
• Must be resilient and highly resistant to stress and frustration
• Must be able to work under tight deadlines and within an ambiguous environment
• Creative and Resourceful who’s able to find ways to deliver on time and quality with limited or no budget
• Proven experience running in depth talent market research: The ideal candidate will have proven experience build comprehensive and detailed short lists of talent.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.