Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Talend ETL Developer
Location: Chandler, AZ; Dallas, TX; Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- 75% Development, 25% for Scrum Agile and Design meetings.
- Resource will be utilized with Design and in development of data migration and transformation processes and assist other developers as needed
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ Years ETL Experience, 5+ Years Talend development
- Talend ETL Developer, SQL/NoSQL Development
- 5+ years’ experience in Talend Components (database, file, API, etc.), Context management, Deployment, Performance Tuning and Administration (setting up projects, using admin-console to configure jobs, etc.) to help build end to end ETL connection from client sources ,staging data lake to solution DB/server
- 3+ years of SQL Server SSIS development experience.
- 3+ years’ Experience in Data Technologies like Hadoop, OLAP, Spark, SQL. NOSQL Databases (Example: MongoDB, HBASE)
- Experience with different project development life cycle methodologies such as Waterfall Model, agile/scrum to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs
- Performs root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of problem and manages the resolution of complex problems.
- Proficient in all aspects of Data profiling
- Strong documentation & Strong coordination skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Should have understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Should be familiar with GitHub or other version control tools
- Strong experience in advanced SQL programming and minimum data modeling experience
- Robust knowledge and understanding of relational database design and implementation
- Experience building integrations between independent systems, services and data sources
- Talend Data/API Certification
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.