Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Talend ETL Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Term: 12 months
- 75% Development, 25% for Scrum Agile and Design meetings.
- Resource will be utilized with Design and in development of data migration and transformation processes and assist other developers as needed
- Performs root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of problem and manages the resolution of complex problems.
- Regarded across the enterprise as an expert in multiple identified areas of expertise with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Will represent the client to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ Years ETL Experience, 5+ Years Talend development
- Talend ETL Developer, SQL/NoSQL Development
- 5+ years’ experience in Talend Components (database, file, API, etc.), Context management, Deployment, Performance Tuning and Administration (setting up projects, using admin-console to configure jobs, etc.) to help build end to end ETL connection from client sources ,staging data lake to solution DB/server
- 3+ years of SQL Server SSIS development experience.
- 3+ years’ Experience in Data Technologies like Hadoop, OLAP, Spark, SQL. NOSQL Databases (Example: MongoDB, HBASE)
- Experience with different project development life cycle methodologies such as Waterfall Model, agile/scrum to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs
- Proficient in all aspects of Data profiling
- Strong documentation & Strong coordination skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Should have understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Should be familiar with GitHub or other version control tools
- Strong experience in advanced SQL programming and minimum data modeling experience
- Robust knowledge and understanding of relational database design and implementation
- Experience building integrations between independent systems, services and data sources
- Talend Data/API Certification
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills