Title: Tableau Developer
Location: Charlotte, NYC, SF, Phoenix, Minneapolis, Des Moines, and other WF hubs.
Type: Contract (goal to convert to FTE)
- The Software Engineer will build and maintain Tableau and Power BI sites.
- The resource may also build JIRA and SharePoint sites; they may have one/both of those skills now or could learn on the job. Additionally, they’d likely get ad hoc work as part of the Business Services Team.
- As a “central service”, the resource will work with a number of constituents across organization with varying needs. The org includes Tech Agile Transformation, the CI/CD Pipeline, Middleware and Test Automation, Application Modernization and Cloud Adoption, Enterprise Architecture, and more.
Top qualities needed:
- A very high standard for excellence of delivery is a baseline requirement for this role. The person should pride themselves on not having others catch their mistakes.
- A self-starter who can work independently, communicate seamlessly – verbally and written, and excel in an environment of high ambiguity. This bullet and the previous one should not be taken lightly. We’ve had people join who don’t have these qualities and they simply don’t work out.
- Ability to listen to and dig in to fully comprehend what an internal client needs, not just what they “want”.
- Experience delivering functionally and visually clean, clear UIs with self-explanatory usability.
- Consulting background is not required but will be a good advantage.
- A key benefit of this role is exposure across the CTO organization and getting to see some of our strategic efforts.