Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Tableau Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- Regarded across the enterprise as an expert in multiple identified areas of expertise with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues. Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 7+ years of Hands on Tableau experience building complex visualizations
- 5+ years of hands on PL/SQL experience (Oracle 12C /Exadata)
- 3+ years of experience with Agile project methodologies
- BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Ability to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend solutions, and drive for resolutions
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to quickly and accurately execute tactical deliverables
- Ability to lead during times of ambiguity and change
- Ability to partner as a team member resource
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and implement change
- Ability to translate business needs into complex analysis, designs and recommendations. Uses analysis to identify and define business requirements, while supporting the validity of the final product.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills