Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Tableau BI Developer (Remote)
Location: Atlanta, GA 30318
Term: 11 months
- Act as Tableau developer and work closely with the ETL team to ensure data sources are accurate, available, and analyzable.
- Hands-on with Tableau Desktop (dashboard creation, report authoring, and troubleshooting, data source management).
- Create and edit Oracle SQL queries within Tableau to build calculated fields.
- Create interactive filters, parameters, and calculations for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Build and publish interactive dashboards on Tableau Server.
- Collaborate with ETL team and QA analysts to test, clean, and standardized data to meet the business requirements.
- Have the confidence to work cross-functionally with various departments including business stakeholders and technical personnel to exchange ideas.
- Must have excellent verbal communications skills and documentation skills to maintain workflows and dashboard functionality.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4 years of experience in designing and developing business intelligence dashboards using Tableau.
- 4 years of experience using Tableau v10.x.
- 2 years of experience UI, UX experience demonstrable with evidence of using a combination of user interface tools such as wireframes, prototypes, mock-ups, or whiteboarding.
- 3 years of experience working with large and complex data set able to write simple Oracle queries to create calculated fields.
- 3 years of experience and practical understanding of data systems (BI analytics, data blending, data warehousing, data ETL, etc.) on process automation and standardization.
- 2 years of experience working in a supportive team environment by documenting, researching, solving problems via phone calls or email ticketing system.
- 2 years of experience working directly with business analysts or business sponsors to gather and validate functional requirements and provide the design specific.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!