Title: T&E/Sourcing Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Travel and Expense:
- Knowledge of US GAAP Accounting practices
- Support work with external vendors and internal business partners to resolve inquiries.
- Collaborate with Business partners to continually automate and improve process efficiencies
- Ensure compliance with general accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage expense helpdesk via support tickets and Slack
- Support and drive T&E projects, as necessary
- Point of contact for T&E audit requests
- Day-to-day expense review and auditing operations T&E
- Identify, flag, and report any items that require follow up: includes policy violation, receipt mismatches T&E
- Manage day-to-day global corporate card program, including resolving customer service issues T&E
- Ability to work independently with frequent interruptions and changes in priorities
- Help with creating business requirements and testing of new system features
- Assist with month-end closing process (as needed).
Strategic Sourcing Operations:
- Support contract signature routing via Docusign
Third Party Risk Management Operations:
- Support tracking and management of vendor risk assessments
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- BS or BA in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a similar size company.
- Experience with Oracle, NetSuite and Chrome River preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Accurate and detailed oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Positive attitude, team player, and ability to quickly adapt to changes resulting from dynamic and growing business environments.
- Google Docs/ intermediate / google sheets/ skills.