Position: Systems Support Specialist
Term: 3 Months
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Responsible for monitoring requests for reports and assistance from learners and administrators.
- Run reports based on information submitted, download reports, and deliver to requestors in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot user issues in the LMS platform and respond to common issues by providing instructions, editing records in the system, or pointing users to available support resources.
- Excellent computer skills and experience in online platforms.
- Validate data in various environments.
- Troubleshoot production issues for admins and end users.
- Coordinate communication with learning audiences, help desk, the talent management team, and project manager.
- Use SharePoint to document status of steps in in issue resolution or for common transaction.
- Performs related duties as assigned. Ability to manage, organize, and take ownership of all tasks, steps in the production support process.
- Ability to report request or support statuses to project manager.
- Excellent trouble-shooting, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of MS Office tools.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.