Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: L2 Production Support
Location: Charlotte, NC 28262
Term: 24 months
- Seeking an experienced Systems Support Analyst for an opportunity to embrace a cutting-edge Agile methodology accountable for technical support, maintenance, and relationship management for a suite of applications aligned to Enterprise Services and Portfolio Management (ESPM).
- Join a talented team focused on ServiceNow application sunrise efforts as well as continued service availability and operational readiness activities for existing application environments.
- Level 2 production support including; resolution of complex technical issues, providing expertise with vendor applications and infrastructure and configurations.
- Responsible for the continual update and maintenance of applications and systems, including routine updates, vulnerability remediation, capacity assessments and technology refreshes.
- Middleware installation and configuration.
- Lead the resolution of complex issues or escalates as needed to meet established service level agreements.
- Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot complex computer application problems or restore service.
- Monitor batch cycles and troubleshoot to root cause during failures.
- Managing Change events, including enhancements, upgrades and patching.
- Lead and drive projects, track and maintain accountabilities, and follow through to completion.
- Act as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting.
- Act as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyze business requirements and to identify the key resources that Manage and balance risk while making sound decisions in high pressure situations.
- Mentor & lead less experience team members
- Manages and monitors all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Installs, configures, tests and maintains operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Ensures the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Maintains security back-up, and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participates in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Provides 2nd and 3rd level support for Systems and liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported system area.
- May assign tasks and/or project resources.
- Monitors work progress and adherence to technical process controls/standards.