Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Systems Support Analyst
Location: Phoenix, Tempe, Chandler, Scottsdale, AZ
Term: 24 months
Are you a Systems Support Analyst with extensive SharePoint Support background and experience? Our client's Enterprise SharePoint Services (ESS) team is looking for a Systems Support Analyst to work collaboratively with our customers (Internal Team Members), business partners and technical teams. ESS supports customers across the enterprise that utilize our SharePoint Services. The team provides technical support in resolving problems, fulfilling requests and establishing requirements to meet customer needs and SLAs.
In this role, your primary responsibility would be to solve simple to complex problems in our SharePoint environments. You would also be responsible for leading/assisting in the design and build out of business solutions with SharePoint through for our internal operational needs.
- Provide technical systems support to team members across the enterprise for SharePoint Services.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and problem resolution by providing technical support for routine to complex issues reported to the Enterprise SharePoint Service Desk Team.
- Use diagnostic and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service according to service level agreement criteria and identify gaps in current technology processes.
- Act as a liaison between customer’s/business partners and technical organization by assisting in the planning or analysis of basic business problems to be solved with automated solutions and systems.
- Provide technical assistance and support in identifying and evaluating automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and make necessary changes to the services.
- Maintain, form and perform quality checks of the automated systems.
- Assist in developing guidelines for use of services for both support teams and team member customers.
- Actively participate in knowledge base, FAQs, and social media to provide subject matter expertise about the services and systems.
- 3+ years of systems support analysis experience
- SharePoint (2013, 2016).
- Knowledgeable with SharePoint Site Collection Administrator Duties
- Knowledgeable in and ability to use, build, design and solution with SharePoint Designer
- Strong technical competency in troubleshoot interdependent systems from the client side, related to SharePoint (network, active directory, software and browser) through the use of desktop troubleshooting tools (Fiddler, Netmon, IE Developer Tools, etc.).
- SharePoint (Online)
- Previous Desktop/SharePoint Technical Support experience preferred
- Knowledge working with all the associated SharePoint business intelligence services including PerformancePoint Service, Excel Services, Business Connectivity Services, and Visio Services.
- Ability to utilize the Power View add-in for Excel
- Experience using Integrated SQL Reporting Services (SSRS with SharePoint).
- Ability to create and configure a standard KPI and a scorecard
- Experience with the Dashboard Designer interface and know how to create and configure data connections/sources.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server a plus
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of systems support analysis.
- Great customer service focus.
- Ability to adapt and change in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills