Title: Systems Software Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Work cross functionally to define requirements. Work alongside developers to define architecture & design. Develop scalable software and be comfortable in Design reviews. Develop Unit test plan and work closely with QA team to help develop integration plan. Work with QA team to help debug production issues. Should be well versed with Git and bug tracking systems - can comfortably use them in day to day development processes. Provide constructive feedback for testability and suitable solutions relying on data to explain technical decisions
- Minimum 5 years of experience in programing in C, C++, or Objective C
- Experience with Unix and/or Linux
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP and HTTP
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Ruby, shell scripts, etc.
- Excellent debugging skills: ability to quickly recognize patterns in failures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in manufacturing software solutions is a plus
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proficient in using a variety of productivity tools and programming languages
- Up to 25% domestic and international travel required
Education & Experience
- BS in Computer Science. MS preferred.