Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Atlassian Admin
Location: Charlotte, NC, Minneapolis, MN, Dallas, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Des Moines, IA, Raleigh, NC
Term: 12 months
- Provide L2/L3 infrastructure/operational support for and help standardize usage of the client's Enterprise Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, Align) across the enterprise
- Proactively analyze metrics and identify trends; develop solutions to resolve problems and prevent them from recurring, reduce Mean Time To Recovery (MTTR), enable High Availability (99.99%) and Disaster Recovery; and maintain high service levels for the IT community
- Monitor infrastructure, install patches, perform upgrades, troubleshoot issues, respond to alarms and alerts
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Take on new infrastructure requirements and develop infrastructure code.
- Develop documentation for requirements, operational policies, and procedures, as well as documentation to deploy monitoring tools to the data center and application operations teams.
- Manages and monitors all installed systems and infrastructure. Installs, configures, tests and maintains operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Ensures the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Maintains security back-up, and redundancy strategies.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Participates in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Provides 2nd and 3rd level support for Systems and liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported system area.
- May assign tasks and/or project resources.
- Monitors work progress and adherence to technical process controls/standards.
- 3+ years of Linux administration experience
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 3+ years of experience with Jira software, Confluence software or combination of both
- 3+ years of advanced scripting experience using Unix Shell Scripting, Perl or Python