Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Video Systems Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55415
Term: 12 months
- Provides high-level systems consultation for the technology teams supported.
- Perform network assessments, security audits and system enhancement consultations.
- Makes recommendations on changes and enhancements and consult with engineering team on change design.
- Works escalated support issues related to core business solutions, WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls security, and remote access solutions.
- Consults with the Business and CIO teams on Engineer projects, identifies and recommends new products and solutions.
- Researches and recommends alternatives, enhancements or improvements to existing systems.
- Serves as support consultant for the administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system; update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review.
- Engages customers as appropriate; keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Consults with for other engineers on systems support issues and coach them to resolution.
- Documents maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure.
- Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported system area and provide implementation support for key risk initiatives.
- May assign tasks and/or project resources; provides work direction and monitors work progress and adherence to technical process controls/standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of systems support analysis experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- Specific experience desired includes Video Services Technology, Meeting and Events tech platform configuration management and integrations engineering (microservices).
- Experience supporting technology at an enterprise-level
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations; including management
- Strong team or technical leadership experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills