TERM: 12 months contract w/ opportunity to extend
LOCATION: Jacksonville, FL 32202
- performs a broad range of System Administration services for the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) financial system including configuration/patching/upgrade of application
- maintenance critical internal/external integrations
- supporting developers
- preparation and maintenance of operational documentation and standards
- version control and migration of application code
- provide guidance to developers with EBS tech stack and other development tools
- leading application upgrades and server refresh projects
- working with operations teams in investigating and troubleshooting of complex service problems across functions
- ensure that services and components meet and continue to meet all of their SLAs
- proactively monitor database and application to identify for any performance bottlenecks
- provide assistance to developers in optimizing code and business processes
- maintain SOX/Security compliance
- work with internal and external auditors during the quarterly audit efforts to continue to enforce SOX controls
- manage and work through Oracle’s Service Request escalation process
- participate in 24x7 on-call rotation to assist support teams in meeting the business SLAs
Primary Activities and Responsibilities:
- Application development team support on development tools such as Oracle Forms/Oracle Reports, Workflow, Jdeveloper, OA Framework, Personalization; application environment performance and solution tuning and interaction with Oracle support and service request ownership.
- Promotes architecture view within larger architecture context and provides expertise in applying architectural principles, strategies and standards. Ensures all architecture domains (Information, Application, Infrastructure, and Security) are properly aligned and integrated.
- Evaluation/Impact/guidance on operations initiatives such as database, network, server, citrix, storage re. Applications portfolio, and supporting technology stack and environment.
- Ensures consistency of architectural principles, strategies and standards. Fulfills role in governance and maintenance of architectural strategies.
- Leads the architectural design and integration of application/tech operations environment changes, with a strong focus on reliability, stability, performance, capacity, and security.
- Develops the company's technology strategies (in support of business strategy) and implementation strategies for new technologies.
- Miscellaneous activities and responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Hands-on Installation, configuration, and support for current and new modules within the suite
- Hands on evaluation, installation, configuration and support for third party Products/tools integration
- Hands on execution for major release upgrades, and patching installs
- Overall Applications/ technology stack health and oversight; Application development team support on development tools such as Forms/Reports, Workflow, Jdeveloper, OA Framework; Personalization; Application environment performance and solution tuning
- Evaluation/Impact/Guidance on operations initiatives such as database, network, server, citrix, storage re. applications portfolio, and supporting technology stack and environment
- Experience designing/configuring Oracle EBS responsibilities, menus, form personalization’s and profile options
- Understanding of financial business processes and transactions in Oracle Release 12 EBS Finance Systems for EBS application modules (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, iProcurement, iExpense, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Cash Management, Projects/Grants, Fixed Assets, Order Management)
- Skilled in performing technical analysis and design;
- Experience with Oracle SQL* Plus, Shell Scripting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply with MATRIX today!