Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Systems Engineer
Location: New York City, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Minneapolis
Term: 9 months
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Solid understanding of systems patching and enterprise security practices
- Solid experience identifying, documenting and implementing system updates and patches
- Working knowledge of Windows technologies and PowerShell scripting tools
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks according to established scope and timelines
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a high performance team in a dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of enterprise electronic communication (email, instant messaging, social media, etc.) systems.
- Previous experience in tracking progress and presenting remediation status updates
- Previous financial services experience or experience in a regulated industry
- Understanding of software development lifecycle processes
- Working knowledge of change management processes in an enterprise setting
- Relevant experience in a medium-to-large(>10,000 users) organization