Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Systems Engineer
Location: Chandler, Arizona, 85286
Term: 6 months
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
- 10+ years of programming/systems analysis experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience with emphasis in applications and systems engineering development, database technologies.
- 5 + years of working experience with the salesforce customer portal, web services, Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards
- 3 + years of working experience in developing lightning components
- 3 + years of working experience in integrations like SOAP/REST/OData etc..
- Working knowledge of UI frameworks like AJAX, jQuery or JSON
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Objects and Data Model
- Understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits and Code Coverage
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Standard Objects and Business Processes around them
- Experience with custom integration
- Experience with Salesforce Sites, API Calls
- Working experience in AppExchange App Development and Package Creation
- Strong communication, customer service, troubleshooting, and organizational skills
- Ability to complete assigned work with minimal instruction and supervision
- Ability to identify and apply best practices, standards and SDLC concepts to all functional areas
- Knowledge of web design principles and standards, firewall and network security and Internet database connectivity