Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Systems Engineer
Location: Norwood Massachusetts 02062
Term: 6 months
- Develops technological concepts as input for system and solution development.
- Monitors system performance in the prototyping, test and verification phase.
- Supports the commissioning phase with the customers, and analyzes potential malfunctions.
- Identifies and defines technical requirements for realizing alternative applications.
- Evaluates different build in concepts, with respect to technological and commercial aspects.
- Ensures observance of specifications.
- Creates respective reports.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Sound knowledge on principles, technologies and theories; certifications in specific fields might be required.
- Must be vocationally trained and experienced (semi-) professional positions with extensive knowledge of a range of specific processes and systems (GRIP Leveling Core Chart "Operations").
- Bachelor Entry or with initial experience; (-2 years) with basic knowledge in a technical field.
Even better if you have:
- MATLAB experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!