Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Agile Business Analyst
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, 85028
Term: 6 months
- Acts as liaison between client area, technical organization, and other affected areas by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved through strategic eCommerce-based solutions (e.g., Intranet and Internet).
- Responsible for producing business requirements.
- Functions as project manager for large and complex projects.
- Develops project plans and schedules, including budgets.
- May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by evaluating current processes and recommending new e-commerce solutions that reduce costs or extend current capabilities.
- Tools used to evaluate current processes may be industry tools or self-developed.
- May act as an external consultant as a participant in consortia groups.
- May work directly with senior management and is considered a high-level expert.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of technical documentation and publication experience
- 5+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- Experience with producing use cases/user stories
- Backlog creation and management with product owners using agile methods
- Good documentation skills and able to update internal documents/deliver requirements
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Should have knowledge of atlassian tools (JIRA/WIKI)
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: internet based business systems, intranet based business systems, or e-business consulting