Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: IT Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC 28202
Term: 12 months
- Facilitates the move of CX feedback to Medallia and the implementation of the new feedback interfaces on that platform
- Partners with the Digital agile teams to ensure that Medallia is implemented correctly and does not get broken as other work is completed
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning and conducting the analysis of moderately complex business problems to be solved through internet/intranet-based solutions.
- May serve as a project manager of small to medium sized projects related to the website(s).
- May coordinate project budgets, project plans and schedules.
- Responsible for producing business and technical requirements for website related projects.
- May perform basic user testing and quality assurance functions.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: internet based business systems, intranet based business systems, or e-business consulting
- Technical Project Management experience