Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC 28262
Term: 6 months
- Acts as liaison between client area, technical organization, and other affected areas by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved through strategic eCommerce-based solutions (e.g., Intranet and Internet).
- Responsible for producing business requirements.
- Functions as project manager for large and complex projects.
- Develops project plans and schedules, including budgets.
- May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by evaluating current processes and recommending new e-commerce solutions that reduce costs or extend current capabilities.
- Tools used to evaluate current processes may be industry tools or self-developed.
- May act as an external consultant as a participant in consortia groups.
- May work directly with senior management and is considered a high-level expert.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of technical documentation and publication experience
- 5+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- Experience with Producing Use Cases/User Stories
- Backlog Creation and management with Product Owners Using Agile Methods
- Good documentation Skills and able to update internal documents /Deliver requirements
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Knowledge of Atlassian Tools ( JIRA/WIKI)
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: internet based business systems, intranet based business systems, or e-business consulting