Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: System Architect/ Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA 30334 - Remote
- Drive design and determine the ETL requirements for the integration project
- Partners with Technical Lead and supports the development of complex ETL routines to load a dimensional star schema (and supporting layers) and develops error handling processes.
- Perform an active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall ETL architecture, including ETL standards, patterns, and best practices.
- Determines organizational strategies for data integrity validation processes.
- Establishes policies and best practices for optimizing ETL data throughput/accessibility
- Identifies opportunities for new architectural initiatives; makes recommendations on the increased scalability and robustness of ETL platforms and solutions.
- Supports sustainability effort by providing technical assistance, troubleshooting, and alternative development solutions
- Assists in the development of ETL-related Service Level Agreements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience in modeling and business system designs
- Hands-on experience in ETL development
- SQL Server Database experience
- Proven experience with STAR and SNOWFLAKE modeling techniques
- SQL Server (or comparable database) experience with Data Warehouse deployments
- Proven track record as an ETL Architect, leading development teams to deliver successful business intelligence solutions with complex data sources
- Oracle Data Integrator to load to SQL Server environment
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!