Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Systems Architect
Location: Irving, Texas, 75063 - Remote
Term: 6 months
- Develops and maintains business system and corporate architectures.
- Responsible for working on medium to high architectural impact projects, recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for low to medium impact projects, reviewing and approving low architectural impact designs and directing implementation of the architecture for multiple applications or a component family.
- Conducts complex technology and system assessments for component architecture.
- Acts as a lead in component architecture and participates in enterprise architecture activity.
- Provides in-depth technical and systems consultation to internal clients and technical management to ensure alignment with the Enterprise Architecture.
- Produces project architecture designs.
- Ensures applications adhere to established the clients standards, policies, methodologies and industry best practices.
- Supports implementation of moderate to complex projects/initiatives.
- Participates in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy.
- Stays abreast of emerging technologies and capabilities in order to prepare and respond to customer needs and expectations.
- Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of expertise in analysis, design, development, documentation, implementing and testing software systems in industries: financial
- 5+ years of information technology systems design experience
- Experience and success in developing and managing mission-critical hi-performance software for the AWS, Core Java, Oracle and Big Data including Spark and Hadoop technology stack.
- Cloud Computing
- Experience with Alfresco and Azure
- Experience with Microservices, DDD, Cloud, CQRS, transformation
- Experience in one or a combination of the following: systems, applications, or architecture planning
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experiencing influencing management on technical or business solutions
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- 1+ year of experience using an industry standard modeling language