Position: Systems Analyst/Tester
Location: Hartford, CT, Starting Remote due to COVID
Term: 4 Months
We are looking for a Systems Analyst/Tester to join our team for a contract opportunity.
- Create RTM, Test plan, test scenarios, test cases, test strategy and perform hands on testing
- Create large volume of automation scenarios/test cases for all levels of testing; functional, non-functional
- Document detailed business , functional and technical requirements as needed
- Create flow charts, wireframes, story boards, user stories and other artifacts needed for the business requirements phase.
- Strong understanding of Integrated Eligibility system including SNAP, TFA, Benefit Issuance, Benefit Recovery and reimbursement modules
- Experience preparing test cases for the system requirements
- Experience testing and validating the system against the system requirements
- Experience working in Salesforce platform
- In depth knowledge of test case automation in Salesforce and other non-cloud applications
- Experience preparing design documentation for the requirements gathered
- Knowledge about different phases of SDLC lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience in the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables related to testing and business analysis in support of software development projects.
- Salesforce knowledge or certification highly preferred
Apply to MATRIX today!